What is Motability?
The Motability Scheme helps disabled people get mobile. It enables them to use their Government-funded mobility allowance to lease a new car, scooter or powered wheelchair.
Not a driver? Don’t worry – up to two named drivers are included as part of your lease and you can add a third driver at an additional cost. These can be yourself, your friends, your family or your carers.
Which scheme is for me?
Choose from three payment options:
Nil Advance Payment:
Pay nothing up front – simply arrange with your local Suzuki Motability Dealer to transfer your mobility allowance to the Motability scheme. And, as the government pays your allowance directly to Motability, there’s no credit checks or assessments needed.
For more expensive cars, your mobility allowance may not be enough to cover the cost of the three-year contract hire period. In this case, you can choose to make a one-off advance payment to cover the difference. Advance payments are paid to your Suzuki Motability Dealer and are non-refundable.
Lease for Less:
If the monthly cost of the car is less than your disability living allowance or personal independence payment, you’ll receive the cashback to spend as you please. It could come in handy to cover fuel costs.
Here’s what you get with Motability:
- A brand new car, every three years
- Insurance, servicing and maintenance
- Full breakdown assistance
- Annual vehicle tax
- Replacement tyres
- Windscreen repair or replacement
- 60,000 mileage allowance over three years for cars
- 100,000 mileage allowance over three years for WAVs
- Many adaptations to your car at no extra cost
- Two named drivers for your car
- Metallic paint included free of charge with Suzuki